Trunk or Treat

>> Wednesday, October 28, 2009



Tonight we had our Trunk or Treat party at the new community, it was a lot of fun but also VERY cold! Our Halloween costumes had fleece pants and long sleeve shirts underneath!! We decorated our trunk with pumpkins, spiders, spider webs, and purple lights. (SPOOOOKYY!!)


The girls trick or treated from trunk to trunk looking at everyones decorations, looking for friends, and gathering as much candy as they possibly could. After they visited everyone they came back and handed out candy. I'm not sure what they enjoyed more, it was great to see them having such a good time!

When we finally ran out of candy we decided it was time to pack up and leave because it was just too cold to hang out. We packed everyone and everything into the car, tried to start it... CLICK....CLICK.....CLICK! Really!?!?! Waited for a minute, tried again...CLICK CLICK CLICK! It was about 7pm and I decided someone is going to have to walk home and get Andrew's car. I volunteered myself and off I went for the small hike in the freezing cold (well not quite freezing but for me it is!)

So I walked home freezing my butt off the whole way. As I was about five houses away from getting home, in pulls Andrew and the girls! Oh well, I got my workout in! We all came in and warmed up with a cup of hot cocoa. The perfect end to the perfect night.




Maddy and I trying to keep warm

Sid the Buccaneer and the car she thought was the coolest!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...