>> Sunday, September 25, 2011
>> Wednesday, September 21, 2011
>> Sunday, September 18, 2011
We had TEN girls, loaded them into a limo took them to have their nails done, then to a restaurant and ended the night at the house.
There were laughs, there were tears, there was playing and there was crying. In all everyone had fun the twins were happy and everyone went home in one piece.
>> Friday, September 09, 2011
The girls are nine, as Taylor has informed me just half way to being an adult. It does go by fast as much as I hate to see the time go by, each and every year brings something new and exciting.
Being born so close to the first anniversary of September 11th it really makes me look at their birthdays in a different way. When September 11th occurred I was single, no thoughts of family, marriage, anyone but myself in my head.
Little did I know by the time the first anniversary of that day came, I would have my own little family. I was still in the hospital and watching the footage replay itself on TV and it affected me in a completely different way. (it may have been the hormones?!) My life did a complete 180 during that year as many peoples' did that day. So each year I am gratefully thankful for our family, the life we have, and remember to cherish life each and everyday.
So here's to our beautiful completely different yet mostly the same twins. We love you to pieces and hope you had an AMAZING birthday.
>> Sunday, September 04, 2011
>> Friday, August 26, 2011
Sydney is definitely making great use of her "birthweek" celebration.
She woke up this morning with a rash on the back of her legs which has only gotten worse as the week has gone on.
I decided to have her stay home and that was when the Friday Fun Day began. This is all we did.
- Went to her favorite doctor, the dermatologist.
- Since we were close by Daddy's work we had to stop in for a visit. Here is where she attempted to make ridiculous demands. (ie a cell phone, to go over to Subway next door and get a Fanta, for Mommy and Daddy to switch cars)
- Next she had me bring her to Taco Bell / Pizza Hut for lunch. Here she ordered a healthy lunch consisting of nachos, pizza and a Mt Dew. She downed the Mt Dew, licked the nacho cheese cup clean, ate all the chips and threw out the pizza.
- Then I was told we must go to Justice to get her new jean shorts, since she has out grown hers. I suggested Old Navy instead. She clearly stated she doesn't like the store and will not get anything there. (fun)
- Since I made her get Old Navy clothes, we next had to go next door to Bath and Body Works so she can spend some of her birthday money burning a hole in her pocket.
- Finally to the grocery store where ice cream, waffles and chocolate milk magically ended up in the cart.