>> Friday, August 26, 2011
Sydney is definitely making great use of her "birthweek" celebration.
She woke up this morning with a rash on the back of her legs which has only gotten worse as the week has gone on.
I decided to have her stay home and that was when the Friday Fun Day began. This is all we did.
- Went to her favorite doctor, the dermatologist.
- Since we were close by Daddy's work we had to stop in for a visit. Here is where she attempted to make ridiculous demands. (ie a cell phone, to go over to Subway next door and get a Fanta, for Mommy and Daddy to switch cars)
- Next she had me bring her to Taco Bell / Pizza Hut for lunch. Here she ordered a healthy lunch consisting of nachos, pizza and a Mt Dew. She downed the Mt Dew, licked the nacho cheese cup clean, ate all the chips and threw out the pizza.
- Then I was told we must go to Justice to get her new jean shorts, since she has out grown hers. I suggested Old Navy instead. She clearly stated she doesn't like the store and will not get anything there. (fun)
- Since I made her get Old Navy clothes, we next had to go next door to Bath and Body Works so she can spend some of her birthday money burning a hole in her pocket.
- Finally to the grocery store where ice cream, waffles and chocolate milk magically ended up in the cart.