Taylor and the Progress Report

>> Wednesday, September 21, 2011





A few pictures I took of Taylor with my new camera.  I'm still trying to figure out how to use everything in addition to learning all of the technical rules!

Every Tuesday Taylor comes home with a "Tuesday Folder".  Inside the folder contains all of the work she has completed over the week.  We are to go over everything in the folder, talk about it and ask questions.

This week was different as there was a nice progress report inside.  I quickly ripped open the staples and to my shock I saw B's C's and a D!!

A "D"!??!  I started asking Taylor why, what's going on, are you doing homework?
I told her I was not happy.  I showed Andrew who did the same thing.

Finally Taylor grabs the report card and says..."This isn't mine!!  I got the wrong one!"
She ended up with a boy in her class whose last name is Taylor.

Needless to say she demanded apologies.  Oops!
SORRY TAY!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...