Buzzzzzzzzzzzz....we've been busy bees!

>> Sunday, April 18, 2010


Our weekend has been jammed packed full of fun. Saturday our community had bagels and brew in the morning. This is when all of the families come in and have breakfast together at the clubhouse. We went at 9:00 and didn't leave until after 12:00!! The girls had a great time; eating donuts, playing with friends, and swimming in their clothes!

I didn't bring my camera because I thought we wouldn't be having as much fun as we did.
I would have loved to get pictures of them in the pool with their clothes on.

Andrew and I went out for a second anniversary celebration. We went here and I had the most delicious crab legs. It was so yummy I didn't really pay attention to what he ate.

Finally on Sunday we had another birthday party at Chuck E Cheese! Who doesn't love Chuck E Cheese!?!

Here's our weekend in pictures

Maddie and Tay at Chuck E. Cheese

Me and Tay before my date with my hubby

The Chuck E Cheese Crew

Maddie eating some ice cream!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...