the end is near

>> Tuesday, May 18, 2010

of the school year that is, and I am counting down the days more eagerly than the kids.


even though it does mean June 1st coming closer

which means I start school. But that's ok -I'm ready to go back. I THINK.

syd and I playing outside this evening

the twins have a school project this week, the last week of school
WHY THEY HAVE ONE NOW I CAN'T COMPREHEND, BUT IT'S NOT MY CHOICE

We have to do a report on an ocean animal then make a poster or diorama. Maddie picked an orca and Tay picked a bottlenose dolphin.
While Maddie was doing her research on the orcas she came across the article about the death of the trainer at Sea World.
She told me she is going to get them released because she doesn't believe they should be locked in there. that girl has great ambition!

watch out, she just might change the world.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...