Help I've been swallowed by schoolwork

>> Wednesday, August 25, 2010

If I'm not here very much it's because I'm spending most of my time in class or with my face in a book, no not FACEBOOK but an actual book.  Yes, back to school this year meant back to school for me too!  It's going to be an adjustment, but a good one.  So while I get adjusted to our new life schedules the blog may fall on the back burner.

Quick updates...the girls all love their teachers and Maddie has strep throat AGAIN  ugh!  The doctor even brought up tonsil removal, but that will have to wait till about December.  Then I will be home and able to feed the girl ice cream on demand.

Anyway back to work.  I'll see you again when life straightens back out!

PLAYING WITH THE WEBCAM

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...