My Birthday Week

>> Monday, September 20, 2010

Wow...I don't even know where to start.  I had so many cute adorable things to write down yet they have been lost in my brain with all of school work I have been doing.  Sorry for the lack of cuteness but this is what I have been up to.

#1...MY BIRTHDAY!  I spent all day at school, then went and picked up my mom from the airport and finally came home to presents and cake (yum!)


The girls each picked me out a necklace and pair of earrings
This was Maddie's card...AWWW!  So cute I had to take a picture!

#2  We hopped on a plane and headed to Wisconsin.  This is us.  Note the ASU gear.


#3...We partied it up in WI.  Celebrated my birthday and the Sun Devils!



#4....We watched ASU put up a good fight against the Badgers.

...then we came back home. Now it's back to school and just like that my birthday week is over.
Thanks to everyone for making my birthday a WONDERFUL one!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...