I Hate My Shirt....

>> Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Every morning I let the girls pick out either their shirt or their short/skirt/pants.
I then will pick out the other piece of the outfit.
This morning Syd picked out her pink frilly skirt and I was to pick out the shirt.
I took it out of the closet, ironed it and put it on her.
She told me it was too tight and must come off.  I said it was fine and told her to go put on her shoes.

*note this is not the outfit*

Rather than putting on her shoes she came out to Daddy with tears in her eyes and said....
this shirt is too tight and makes me hot.
Daddy asked her- Hot like Justin Bieber?
Sydney- NOT THAT HOT!

Needless to say she changed her shirt and went to school a happy girl.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...