Best Job In The World

>> Monday, January 17, 2011


The girls and I went out for one last rendezvous before school starts tomorrow.

We went out to lunch and then to the mall, I'm so glad my girls love the mall as much as me!

On the way home, I stopped to get gas and Sydney asked if we could get a car wash.
Since it has been over 6 months I thought, why not?!
Plus if a car wash gives them that much entertainment it would be a great way to end our day.

As we are waiting to pull in I hear Taylor say,
"They're so lucky, they have the best job ever."

Made me think back to when I thought certain jobs were "cool".  
As Taylor was fantasizing about scrubbing cars Madison crushed her bubble by reminding her,

"they don't make a lot of money!"

To which Taylor replied, "That's okay, it's still cool."

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...