How old do I look?!?

>> Thursday, September 17, 2009

We went and looked at yet again more houses today. One was WAY too big the other is just perfect downstairs....then you go up and it's a completely different story. Oh well one will come our way one day soon (I think).

The twins are learning how to count by 2's 5's and 10's in class this week. This is quite the challenging thing to master for Maddy. She knows how to count my tens "Easy Weasy Lemon Squeezy" but 5's are a very different story. Let me give you an example of one of our first tries....5....15....20.....25....65....90....95. We worked and worked and practiced and practiced and by the end of the night and two rewards of whipped creme squirted in the mouth we have it down!! She was so proud of herself, as was I!

Finally to round out the night Maddy asked me if I was alive when George Washington was president...yes I know I said I was getting old but not THAT old!




My sweet baby


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...