Birthday Party Blues

>> Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sid had a birthday party to go to today, yet when showing up she clung to my leg and was insistent that I shouldn't leave. After a few plea deals I finally made it out of there without her clinging to my leg.


Unfortunately when we came to pick her up we were told she had cried for Mommy. I don't quite understand why my children don't like birthday parties....Tay also had a birthday party to go to Friday; but she refused to go.

I guess I'll take it as a compliment they would rather stay at home.
I wonder if they think birthday parties are some sort of cruel punishment?




This cartoon makes me laugh it is an exact depiction of what happens at our house when Grammy's on the phone.


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...