Missing Treasures

>> Monday, January 18, 2010

Why is it that things go missing in a house with children for no good reason? I want to upload some new pictures of the kids but am unable to because I cannot find the cord for the life of me. The possibilities for where it could be are endless. It could have been used as a dog leash for one of their stuffed animals or maybe even a whip the girls used against each other. Things have a way for disappearing in this house and showing up in the most random of places.


Speaking for missing things, Andrew's second set of keys for his car are STILL missing from oh let's say seven months ago. I'm sure they are gone for good. But the question that still gets me is HOW TO YOU LOSE KEYS WHEN YOU GOT HOME WITH YOUR CAR? It makes sense if you lose them while you are out, but that's not the case, the car is sitting in the driveway. One of us made it home and then the keys up and left. I don't get it.

That's what's missing in our house today. Good luck finding your missing treasures!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...