Freezing in Florida

>> Monday, January 04, 2010
































Spent the day at Disney World in hats, gloves, scarves, and boots.
(Ariel even had a coat on)

Quite a change from shorts, sandals, sunglasses, and sunscreen we usually wear.

Instead of rides we spent most of the day visiting characters and getting our faces painted.



Hope everyone kept warm in this cold weather, we had to cuddle all day. But who would complain about that?




It's so bittersweet to watch my girls grow up, yet there isn't a specific age or time I have enjoyed more. Each age and milestone has brought on new adventures and memories.

Just the other day I had a conversation with Maddie and Tay in the car about youtube and American Idol. Made me think of when I used to ask them the colors of the sky, grass, stop sign, as we drove along. Cherish every moment with your children, they're awesome!


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...