My Life and Thoughts at This Very Moment

>> Thursday, February 25, 2010

Went and got my hair done today, Faye my hairstylist is perfect for me...calm, easy-going, fun to talk to.
She reminds me of myself as she remembers crazy details about people. I'm simply amazed when she remembers the stories I tell her as she must see plenty of people throughout the month and a half. I finally am able to realize how people feel when I can remember the little things they tell me.
She did my hair curly, I like it curly...a lot more than I like it straight. I need to buy a curling iron and practice.

I bought this necklace and I'm excited for it's arrival.
Isn't it adorable?

The girls have a playdate right now. Love playdates and watching them interact with their friends. Tay is upset she doesn't have a friend over right now and is sulking by my side. Andrew is going to take her to soccer later today, I hope she enjoys it. I'm going to send him with the camera.

And our house is almost done. We checked on it before lunch today. The cleaning lady was there and everything was basically finished. Only 10 days till closing. Yippee for that and Boo for moving.

I think that's it.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...