I QUIT!

>> Thursday, March 04, 2010

Soccer Practice Today!!


Soccer practice today for all girls and again just like gymnastics Sid began right after school with the dreaded.......I'M NOT GOING!!

Attempted half the tricks in the book till she finally agreed to participate but with one condition......only today. I told her just today is not good enough and she has to complete the class she signed up for. After more tricks and her asking me 10x if she would be in her sisters' class she was happy to go with a new condition....in the shirt she wore to school. DEAL!

Soccer started well until it was time to play against otheres...Sid lives by the rule "If I'm not winning, I'm not playing". She ran off the field 3x in tears, maybe one day we'll get there...maybe....but I'm not holding my breath.

In other news the twins LOVED it, and I got the house cleaned because everyone went to bed early. Isn't it crazy I have time to myself and the best thing I can come up with is cleaning the house and doing laundry!?!



Sid having fun before the tears

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...