WOW!

>> Sunday, April 11, 2010



I'm back and here to stay because I don't plan on moving again anytime soon. This move has turned my life upside down!

Since the last blog we have...


Obviously moved (for the seventh time in our eight and a half years together) You'd think I'd be a pro

Spent plenty of time outside

Went to California for Spring Break

Had my Mom and Dad come out for Easter

Met some pretty awesome neighbors

Celebrated our 6th anniversary

and

I have re enrolled in college

I think that's it. Take a look at the past month in pictures.

ENJOY!


Daddy giving Tay flips in the pool

Playing at the beach in Del Mar, California

Being a princess with Snow White in Disneyland

We LOVE the San Diego Zoo!!


Spring has come and we are enjoying the warm weather

The twins have become pros at riding their two-wheelers

Swimming with Papa


Anniversary gifts

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...