>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Do your kids adore the public bathroom scene as much as mine do?..
My children LOVE to use the bathrooms in
- grocery stores
- movie theaters
- basically anything but their own at home
I have decided parents should take notes and we could profit off of a bathroom review guide since we spend so much time in them anyways. Paying special notice to
- automatic or not (when my kids were young we developed a way to stop the autoflush)
- what color soap and if it is foamy or slimy (very important to my kids)
- hand dryers or paper towels (both equal playtime for young children)
- how large the stalls are and if they can hold mommy plus 2,3,4 children; because god forbid they go in a stall alone
- whether the spaces under are large enough to crawl under (why my kids do this is beyond me)
- tay recently informed me she has learned to crawl under the stalls without touching the floor, how about still a bad idea
- if they offer handicapped stalls or not (the bars are a great place to practice ballet moves)
- and any other important playtime activities the kids like to do in the bathroom.