Sydney vs. The Babysitter

>> Sunday, October 03, 2010


Friday before the babysitter came she called to ask me if I had any tricks up my sleeve to get the girls to bed.  Concerned on why she would need tricks I asked what was up.
She told me Sydney would not go to bed Thursday night unless she promised to take her and her sisters to Dave and Buster's and Coldstone tomorrow night.

Taylor told her just to say yes otherwise she won't budge.....so she did.

NO WONDER SYD WAS SO EXCITED FOR THE BABYSITTER TO SHOW UP.

She was all set to go to Dave and Buster's till I burst her bubble.
I told her I was disappointed in trying to play the babysitter.  And there was no way she was going to take them anywhere.

While we were out Friday night the babysitter texted me to let me know Syd had not spoken to her all night.
She promised her an ice cream trip on Saturday and she was her best friend again

Sydney - 1   Babysitter - 0

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...