What A Day

>> Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What a day....I'm trying to think of something better to say, but that's all that comes to mind.


What a day!

The day started well enough, then came the trip the dentist.  The twins each needed two teeth pulled out. Neither were nervous but rather quite excited to go run back to their assigned seat.  The procedure went quick and was fairly painless thanks to shots of Novocain and nitrous oxide.  The girls came out with mouths packed full of cotton and we were on our way, or so we thought.

As we walked out to the car Madison began to mumble something with a mouth full of cotton.  Then she fell to the ground.  I helped her back up and she fell over again this time mumbling she felt like she was going to throw up.  (not fun)

I picked her up and we headed back inside and I got to watch my yearly fix of Noggin while the dentist watched over her.  We finally made it home and laid around the house all day.

I wasn't able to start my homework till 730, the girls ate ice cream for lunch and jello for dinner, and Sydney and I steamed clams together.

Now the house is a mess, I didn't get to work out and my homework is only half way done.  What a day, I'm ready for tomorrow!


After Shots

Taylor said she looks like a chipmunk now....here is her best chipmunk impression



I love how they write notes to the tooth fairy!
Hope she writes back.


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...