Amazing!

>> Monday, April 26, 2010


I have surprised myself today, I've been so productive and it's only 2pm! "My plan" when we got home from New York was to stay in bed all day and catch up on the sleep I missed while I was there. Surprise surprise that did not happen and I had to....

#1 Take my mommy to the airport at 6am
#2 Get the kids ready and off to school
#3 unpack and wash all of our dirty clothes from vacation
#4 catch up with friends on the phone

and this point it was silly to go to sleep so

#5 I went to IKEA and bought some stuff for the house
#6 went to the grocery store

and now after this I am going to make dinner, pick up Sid from her playdate, and then take the girls to gymnastics.

Don't call after 7pm though I may already be in bed!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...