Townhouse Crackeres and such

>> Monday, April 26, 2010

Sid was born the pickiest eater on earth, yes I've done studies.
After much searching we found out she has oral aversion (look it up)
Anyway along with that, she has a list of preferred foods.
She keeps this list in her head and changes it every few months just to mess with Mommy and Daddy.

After gymnastics Sid was hungry and wanted crackers with peanut butter. I agreed began to make it for her and realized GASP...no crackers!
Because Sid has her mind made up she is eating peanut butter crackers, someone must make an immediate run to the grocery store to get some.

As Andrew is walking out the door he asks me, "What kind of crackers, are Ritz ok?" I tell him that sounds good which then Sid chimes in....

" I ONLY LIKE TOWNHOUSE CRACKERS"


When she stopped liking Ritz crackers, and decided her new favorite is Townhouse crackers is beyond me. I don't even know how she knew the name. I'm convinced she just does this stuff to see my reaction. She's lucky I love her to pieces!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...